Be sure to read the entire Race Details page in addition to this FAQ to make sure you have all the necessary info about The Old Port Half!
All changes to your registration, besides the runner’s name, can be made free of charge. Simply log in to your Enmotive account to change it. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your account.
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
All sales are final. No refunds will be given, unless you are registered for a live race and the live race is cancelled by the event organizer due to COVID-19 or any of its variants (the "Pandemic") and/or governmental restrictions put in place as a result of or in connection with the Pandemic which make the live race unfeasible or impractical to run, in which case refunds will be given in accordance with the policy outlined in the FAQ titled What happens if the event is cancelled?. A date or venue change is not a cancellation.
In the unlikely event that the race isn’t sold out, you can register for a race at packet pickup on Friday or Saturday.
Yes. You may switch from one race to another as long as the race that you’re switching to isn’t already sold out. To do so, simply log into your account, here (you may need to reset your password first). Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen. Click “View registration.” You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.” Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to. You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance. If you’re switching to the half marathon then you’ll also need to enter your estimated finish time so that we may assign you to the proper start wave. If you’re switching to the marathon then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching to a shorter distance. Click here for instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
Yes! To transfer your entry to another GiddyUp event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you're all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
Ventures Endurance happily welcomes all athletes to participate in our events. Athletes with Disabilities (AWD) include, but are not limited to the flowing athletes, Blade Runners, Visually Impaired Runners, Adaptive / Guided Runners, Pushed Athletes, Push Rim, Racing Chair and Hand Cycles. To participate as an AWD athlete you must notify the Race Director of your participation a minimum of 20 days in advance. This allows our staff to ensure the safety and security of each athlete on the course prepare the ES (early starters) corral for athletes. To ensure your spot and be approved as an AWD participant please contact [email protected]. Should there be a duo team, a coupon code may be provided for the pusher/coach by emailing [email protected]. Ventures Endurance Athletes with Disabilities Event Rules can be found here.
You may check your gear at a table located near the start chute. Clear plastic bags will be provided. Runners should write their bib number on the checked gear. The gear check is unsecured. All gear must be claimed by 12:00 PM.
We rely on hundreds of volunteers just like you to help keep the races fun, safe, and well-organized. If you’d like to volunteer on Saturday click here:
Still Have Questions?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!