🌟 2024 Details Subject to Change!
LIVE EVENT FAQS
What happens if the race is cancelled?
If the live race is cancelled due to COVID-19 or any of its variants (the “Pandemic”) and/or governmental restrictions put in place as a result of or in connection with the Pandemic which make the live race unfeasible or impractical to run, each registrant will have the option of receiving a refund, deferring fees paid to the next year’s race, or applying the fees to entry into the Old Port Half Marathon Virtual Run. Each registrant must indicate his/her choice within thirty days of being notified of the cancellation by answering the questionnaire sent with the cancellation notice and returning such questionnaire to us. If a registrant does not make a timely election, the registrant will be entered in the virtual run and the live race fees applied to the virtual run entry fee. In no event will the processing fee or fees paid for merchandise orders be refunded due to the race cancellation. Merchandise orders paid for will be shipped to the address associated with the registrant’s race profile by the scheduled date of the cancelled event. In addition we will not be responsible for any costs relating to changed or cancelled travel plans or other related arrangements a registrant may incur due to any such cancellation. A date or venue change is not a cancellation.
Where can I check to see if I'm registered?
Can I update my registration info?
Can I move down to the 5k or up to the half marathon?
Yes. You may switch from one race to another as long as the race that you’re switching to isn’t already sold out.
- To do so, simply log into your account.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll see your upcoming race on the right-hand side of the screen. Click “View registration.”
- You’ll see your current race distance under “Category.” Just click “Edit,” choose the distance you’d like to switch to.
You’ll be prompted to review the rest of your registration, and re-sign the waiver for the new distance. If you’re switching up to the half marathon, then you’ll be required to pay the difference in price. We don’t offer refunds for the difference in price when switching down to the 5k. Instructions on accessing/creating your Enmotive account.
Can I transfer my registration (bib) to another person?
To Transfer Your Registration to Another Runner:
- The original runner must log into their Enmotive account and scroll down to find their existing race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Transfer Registration.”
- Enter the new runner’s email address to begin the transfer process.
- The new runner will then receive an email from Enmotive with a link to complete the transfer.
- After clicking the transfer link in the Enmotive email, scroll down to click the green “Accept transfer” button.
- Complete the registration process, and pay the $10 transfer fee.
- Once completed, the new runner will receive an email confirmation, and the original runner will receive an email confirming their registration has been cancelled.
- If the transaction is not completed by the new runner within 48 hours of the email sent, the transfer request is cancelled, and the registration will remain in the original runner’s name.
Can I transfer to one of your other races?
Yes! To transfer your entry to another Ventures Endurance event, simply follow these steps:
- Log into your Enmotive account and scroll down to find your race registration under “Current and Upcoming Events.”
- Click the blue “Actions” button to the right of the race name, and then “Defer to Another Event.”
- Locate your desired event location in the dropdown menu, then click ‘Search.’
- From there, click your desired race category, then follow the onscreen prompts. Once you complete payment, you’re all set and your new registration will appear in your account!
All event transfers incur a $10 fee plus the cost difference of the new race category you choose. If your new event category is cheaper than your current category, you will not be refunded the difference in cost.
Can I register on race day?
What's your refund policy?
What time does the race start?
The half marathon starts at 7:00 AM and the 5K starts at 7:35 AM.
Is there an age limit?
Where are the water stops?
Where are the portable restrooms?
What are the cutoff times in the half marathon race?
Will there be pacers?
Can I run with my dog or baby stroller?
Can I walk?
Can I check my gear?
What are the lodging options?
How do I get my free race photgraphs?
What are the AWD (athletes with disabilities) guidelines and event rules?
Who do I email for press inquiries?
VIRTUAL EVENT FAQS
How do I access my Enmotive account?
Where should I run?
When should I run?
Whenever you want (assuming it is safe to do so)! You find the time of day that works best for you and complete your distance! There’s no deadline to complete the virtual run. You’ll receive your swag pack this summer regardless of when you complete the run.
How can I track my time and distance?
When will I get my swag items?
How do I submit my time and download my finisher's certificate?
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
The answers to 99.9% of the questions we get asked every day are already on this awesome website, which means you’ll find an answer much quicker here than by emailing us and waiting a few days for a response! Of course, if you’ve read every word on this site and still can’t find the answer, shoot us an email and we’ll respond as soon as we can!